14:34:00 Hrs (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Head into the heart of Bangkok with a private guide as you explore the temples and royal buildings scattered around the Grand Palace. Learn about the extravagant construction of Buddhist places of worship, and get an insider’s look around the city's bustling center.
- Royal temple complex of Wat Pho with famed Reclining Buddha
- Wondering at the architectural structure of the Grand Palace
- Marble courtyard & ornate architecture of Wat Benchamabophit
- Visiting the most sacred temple in the city, Wat Phra Kaew
- Insight into role of monks & monasteries in Thai daily life
The Golden Buddha, officially titled Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon, is a gold statue, with a weight of 5.5 tons. It is located in the temple of Wat Traimit, Bangkok, Thailand. The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. The king, his court and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925.Wat Pho, also spelled Wat Po, is a Buddhist temple complex in the Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok, Thailand. It is on Rattanakosin Island, directly south of the Grand Palace. Known also as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, its official name is Wat Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklararm Rajwaramahaviharn.Wat Benchamabophit Dusitvanaram is a Buddhist temple in the Dusit district of Bangkok, Thailand. Also known as the marble temple, it is one of Bangkok's best-known temples and a major tourist attraction. It typifies Bangkok's ornate style of high gables, stepped-out roofs and elaborate finials.
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most central Bangkok hotels by...
- Guided tour of Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, Golden Buddha and reclining Buddha
- Admission fees
- In morning be picked up from the hotel. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Trimit) which houses the world's largest gold Buddha image, now more than 700 years old, and a valuable treasure of Thailand and Buddhism.
- Next you will visit Wat Pho Wat Phra Chetuphon (locally known as Wat Pho) which is famed for the massive ‘Reclining Buddha’ it houses. At 46m long and 15m high, the gold-plated Buddha image depicts the Buddha’s passing into Nirvana. A highly ornate spectacle - it’s genuinely worth seeing. The Buddha eyes and feet are decorated with mother-of-pearl and carvings in the feet depict the ‘108’ characteristics of Buddha.
- You will also visit the Marble temple Wat Benchamabophit, once the most modern work of Thai religious architecture. This temple is very famous for its main chapel built in white Italian marble.
- Next visit The Grand Palace (Wat Phra Kaew). The palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Thailand. In the north of the royal residence and linked by a connecting gateway lies the royal monastery of the Emerald Buddha. The Emerald Buddha is a face carved from a block of green jade and was first discovered in 1437 in a stupa in Chiang Rai. At that time the image was covered with plaster and thought to be an ordinary Buddha image.
Child Policy :- Child height above 120cm will be charge as adult rate
From our given pickup area point
PickUp Time Start : 08:30 AM
PickUp Time End : 08:30 AM
Booking Cutoff : NA