Sunset Selfie Tour with Bangkok Landmark & Dinner at China Town
From 84.24 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
1. Wat Arun:- Wat Arun or Temple of SUN is partly made up of colorful decorated spires and stand majestically over the water, This place is famous for great sunset picturesque view. Where sun is setting down and you are just entering into boat of chaophraya river to witness this sunset.
2. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha:- 46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples. Enjoying this in the evening from outside is a great pleasure.
3. Wat Traimit:- The solid Gold Statue of Buddh’s temple is one of the famous attraction to visit in the evening time.
4. Royal Grand Palace:- Something not to miss when you are in Bangkok, Glittering sunset with Grand Palace-The Bangkok's famous palace complex was built in 1782 and features several magnificent buildings including Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
1. China Town:- Bangkok China Town is one of the biggest china town area in the world. This is also a popular tourist attraction and a food haven for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine.
2. India Town:- known as little India is a home of Many of today's Phahurat residents are of South Asian descent. A Sikh community settled there more than a century ago and established a textile trading center that is still thriving. The golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple is a landmark of Phahurat.
3. Flower Market:- As the biggest flower market in Bangkok, Bangkok Flower Market is the best place to go for all your floral needs
4. Chaophraya River:- A major river flowing the center of the country, it flows through Bangkok and than into the Gulf of Thailand.
Dinner :- Famous Pad Thai at China Town
Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha
Royal Grand Palace
Padthai –The famous noodle
Tip or Drink
04:00 Pm : Meet at Phaya Thai BTS exit Number -01 .
05:00-05:30 Pm:- Transfer Chaophraya River and enjoy the sunset shoot with an exclusive experience of city from water, also take a magnificent picture of Wat Arun.
06:00 am to 06:30 Pm:- Proceed to grand palace sun set view to enjoy the best, remember this time, the traffic would be so high but this is the experience of Bangkok. 06:30 Pm to 07:00 Pm:- Visit Reclining Buddha temple from outside, this is a world heritage site of Thailand. Visit Golden Buddha temple from outside.
07:00-8:30 Pm we will now pass through Flower Market, will stay there for selfie, we will visit Indian Town for selfie and reach to China Town for famous Pad Thai.
09:00 Pm:- we will transfer you to our pick up point or you may also proceed to your hotel for further experience our great sunset tours end at 09:00 Pm.
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 16:00:00| PickUp Time End: 16:00:00 | Booking Cutoff : NA