Riverside Food, Wonderful Sunset & Exciting History - A Story Walking Tour
From 5.97 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Meet us at Saphan Thaksin BTS station Exit Gate Number -02, where our friendly guide will be waiting to welcome you!
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of a sunset boat ride along the Chaophraya River as we make our way to Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of the Sun.
- Witness the vibrant river life during the memorable sunset time, as we navigate the Chaophraya River.
- Immerse yourself in the world of art at Pak Klong Talat, Asia's Biggest Flower Market, and learn the famous art of lotus folding.
- Behold the splendor of the Reclining Buddha and marvel at the exquisite beauty of the Royal Grand Palace both of which are iconic World Heritage Sites.
- Indulge in culinary delight at a certified and clean restaurant located at the picturesque Riverside Dock.
- Duration: 4 Hrs. (approx.)
- English Speaking Guide
- Boat fee
- Flower Folding
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities and Tips
This is an invitation to an exceptional evening in Bangkok filled with fun, memories, pictures, and excitement. We will travel through the Chao Phraya River to capture the stunning sunset near the Temple of the Sun, Wat Arun. We will sail along the Chao Phraya River, witnessing the legendary art of flower folding at the biggest flower market. Here, we will learn how flowers are skillfully folded and offered to the gods.
We are located amidst the legendary places of Bangkok, where we can marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Let's experience these world heritage sites at night, even though the doors may be closed. Capturing a picture from the outside will still create a cherished memory. After the Covid pandemic, our focus is on providing clear, delicious food. We will explore different docks located alongside the Chao Phraya River to savor mouthwatering dishes. Our guide will recommend only the best options that match your taste preferences.
- 05:15 PM: Meet at Saphan Taksin BTS station Exit Gate No. 02.
- 05:30 PM: Take a public boat to visit Pak Klong Talat (Flower Market) while enjoying the sunset near Wat Arun (Temple of the Sun).
- 06:00 PM: Experience flower folding at Pak Klong Talat (Flower Market).
- 06:30 PM: Walk towards the Reclining Buddha and the Royal Grand Palace.
- 07:30 PM: Enjoy a food hopping tour, tailored to your tastes, at the best riverside restaurants.
- 08:30 PM: Return to Sanam Chai MRT station.
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 17:15| PickUp Time End: 17:15 | Booking Cutoff : 08
- Dress modestly and respectfully. Both men and women should cover their shoulders and knees. Avoid wearing revealing clothing or shorts.
- Maintain a peaceful and quiet atmosphere inside the temple premises. Avoid loud conversations, use of mobile phones, and any behavior that may disturb others or the sanctity of the place.
- Check the signage or consult the staff to know if photography is allowed inside the temples. In some areas, photography may be restricted or prohibited.
- Listen carefully to instructions given by your tour guides and follow their guidance. They have local knowledge and experience to ensure a smooth and enjoyable tour for everyone.
- Thailand has a rich cultural heritage, so it is essential to respect local customs, traditions, and social norms.
How to Use
No this is a direct ticket
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.