Afternoon Three Temple City Tours with Shopping Drop at Asiatique (Join Tours)
From 13.50 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Get ready to embark on a scenic boat ride over the Chaophraya River and soak in the breathtaking views of the city!
- Discover the glorious Temple of Sun, aka Wat Arun, and bask in its grandeur.
- Get ready to be awestruck by the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho - it's one of the city's must-visit spots!
- Take a trip to Wat Traimit and explore its fascinating history and culture.
- Experience Bangkok like a local - hop on the local metro services and travel by boat to get the true essence of the city.
- Unleash your inner shopaholic and shop till you drop at the Asiatique Shopping Center, and our guide will ensure you're dropped off right here.
- Operating Time:1 PM
- Duration: 4 Hrs. (approx.)
- Professional Guide.
- Entry ticket for Boat
- Entry ticket for Metro Train
- Roundtrip Transfer
- Drop at Asiatique Night Market
- Personal Expenses and Gratuities
- Entry admission fee - Wat Traimit (100 Thai baht)
- Entry admission fee - Wat Arun (100 Thai Baht)
- Entry admission fee - Wat Pho (250 Thai Baht)
- Meeting Point Pick up and Drop Off
Get ready to dive into the mesmerizing world of Bangkok's temples but with a twist! Our Small Group City Tours have got you covered with the top must-see temples in the city - Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun - alongside a generous helping of other city sights like bustling markets and ethnic minority neighborhoods. And here's the cherry on top - we'll drop you off at Asiatique Night Market at the end of the tour where you can indulge in local products, and scrumptious food, and even opt for a Dinner Cruise. Sounds like the perfect end to a perfect day, doesn't it?
We take eco-tourism seriously and encourage our guests to travel via local transportation and boat, reducing carbon emissions while traveling around the globe. Not only will you be experiencing the wonders of Bangkok, but also doing your bit for the environment. This tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Bangkok as you'll get a chance to learn all about the culture and religion of Thailand. Get ready for a unique and unforgettable adventure through the enchanting city of Bangkok!
- Meeting Point: Pick up from your hotel located in the City Center or meet us at Novotel Silom or Novotel Ploenchit Hotel Bangkok, and transfer to Saphan Taksin BTS station Exit Gate Number-02.
- Our guide will be waiting with the Sun Leisure World Pla Card.
- Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
- Take a boat ride to visit Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn.
- Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
- Visit Wat Pho, also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, which features a stunning 46-meter-long and 15-meter-high statue covered in gold leaf. This site is a designated World Heritage Site.
- Visit Sanam Chai MRT station and experience the local metro system.
- Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
- The group will be transferred to Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha, which houses a 5.5-ton solid gold statue sculpted in the Sukhothai style.
- Visit Asiatique Night Market (we will take a boat to Asiatique Night Market).
Note: A maximum of 10 tourists can join this tour.
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 13:00| PickUp Time End: 13:00 | Booking Cutoff : 08
- Dress modestly and respectfully. Both men and women should cover their shoulders and knees. Avoid wearing revealing clothing or shorts.
- Maintain a peaceful and quiet atmosphere inside the temple premises. Avoid loud conversations, use of mobile phones, and any behavior that may disturb others or the sanctity of the place.
- Check the signage or consult the staff to know if photography is allowed inside the temples. In some areas, photography may be restricted or prohibited.
- Listen carefully to instructions given by your tour guides and follow their guidance. They have local knowledge and experience to ensure a smooth and enjoyable tour for everyone.
- Thailand has a rich cultural heritage, so it is essential to respect local customs, traditions, and social norms.
How to Use
No this is a direct ticket
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.