- Take part in a one-day cycling adventure around the South-Eastern part of Chiang Mai.
- The route will take you through country roads, small villages, and the beautiful sights of the city.
- This wonderful recreational and cultural ride will give an incomparable unique view of the lovely city.
- Discover the hidden gems of the city while riding your bike with your friends and family.
- Do not miss out on this amazing chance to get an intimate view of the city.
- Try a delicious Thai Meal at a typical local restaurant.
- Tour starting time: 09:00 am
- Bicycle & bicycle helmet
- English speaking guide
- Delicious Thai meal
- Snacks along the way
- Water or soft drinks during the excursion
- A unique Chiang Mai cycling experience
- Personal Expense
- Round Trip Transfer
This is a great opportunity for those who wish the explore the alluring city of Chiang Mai from a different perspective, you will get to see the city in a whole new light. Discover the city in a slow-placed leisurely way, you will get to see the beautiful temple, colorful and vibrant market, lively village, and friendly locals. The Chiang Mai Paradise tour will take you through the unbeaten country roads, and give a glimpse of the daily lives of the locals.
This tour includes small breaks every hour therefore you should not worry about not being able to keep up with the others and losing out your stamina. This tour is designed in order for any healthy person to be able to join in without any stress.
Tour Time: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
Duration: 7-8 Hrs (approx.)
Address: Recreational Chiang Mai Biking, Baan Nai Fun 1, 135/157, Soi 9, Pa Daet Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai, 50100, Thailand.
How to reach?
The Recreational Biking Chiang Mai is located south of the old city of Chiang Mai. The cheapest and easiest way to reach the starting point is to book a taxi and directly go to the location.
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour but if there is a confirmed tour already then the tourists can book 1 PAX without a surcharge.
- Any healthy person who is able to ride a bicycle can participate in this tour without any worries.
- Take your bike through the beautiful country roads and pass by small villages where you get to see the farmers working in the rice fields and going about their days.
- We will stop at the old temple, where the old people of the village spend their time making garlands and flowers of paper and textiles for weddings and ceremonies.
- Bike through the rice fields and make a short stop at a lovely farm where mushrooms are cultivated.
- In this area, you will get to see many types of industries like women preparing rice crackers, banana chips, and many such traditional Thai products. You can sample a few of these local delicacies during your visit.
- Around noon you will have lunch at a typical local restaurant. As the chef prepares the food you can use this chance to stroll through the market nearby.
- Follow closely the country roads by the Ping River. Learn about bamboo pieces that are sold alongside the roads.
- After a nice ride, you will arrive at a small restaurant to enjoy a cup of coffee or herbal juice.
- Next is the visit to a 700-year-old Chedi, you will observe how the two styles, Lopburi and Burmese have been combined here.
- Make a stop at the local market and try some delicious local fruits/snacks.
- Around 16:30 you will arrive back at the meeting point from where you depart toward your hotel.