09:34:00 Hrs (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a speedy and refreshing long-tailed speedboat ride down the river and the multitude of winding canals which earned Bangkok the title of -Venice of the East-. The excursion offers a view of authentic riverside lifestyles, such as houses on stilts and children playing in the water. The return journey is on a sedate converted rice barge. Guests will be served seasonal fruits and unlimited cold drinks as they enjoy a relaxed cruise along the -River of Kings. This half-day trip gives a view of Bangkok that most never get to see. Note: The tour is only operated in the afternoon.
- Explore Bangkok along the iconic Chao Phraya River
- A river tour atop the popular Thai rice barge
- Insightful understanding of local Thai river lifestyle
- Photo-taking opportunity along the canals of Thonburi
- Tropical fruit tasting on the rice barge
- Welcome drink fruit cocktail (MAITAI)
- Season fresh fruits and soft-Hard drinks available upon request
- Round trip transfer
Treat yourself to the memorable night out aboard one of Bangkok's most luxurious boat restaurant. Relax in modern comfort and experience the warmth of Thai hospitality. Dine on a variety of authentic Thai food and Sea food cruising along the Chao Phaya River. You can take in the scenic sunset and river life by night. A truly exotic experience and unforgettable.
Whether it be winter, summer, spring or fall, come enjoy the classical Thai atmosphere of Wan Fah's restaurant and cruise!
Child : 4-10 yrs old
Place: River City Pier
Charoen Krung 24, Khlong Toei, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100
From our given pickup area point
PickUp Time Start : 13:30:00
PickUp Time End : 13:30:00
Booking Cutoff : NA