Private Selfie Bangkok Tour: Wat Pho, Wat Triamit And Flower Market
From 9.13 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Explore the streets of Bangkok China Town and taste the mouthwatering street-side cuisine.
- Immerse yourself in the colorful culture of India Town, also known as Little India in Bangkok.
- Visit the stunning golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple and get lost in the beauty of the attraction.
- Indulge in the scents and colors of Bangkok's biggest flower market and witness a wide range of floral arrangements.
- Create unforgettable memories while enjoying Bangkok's vibrant culture and destinations.
- Tour Timing: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Duration: 5-6 hrs.
- English speaking guide
- Round-trip transfer via minivan or bus
- Stop over 20 minutes at the Gate of China Town for Selfie and picture
- Stop over 20 minutes at India Town for a selfie and picture
- Stop over 20 minutes at Famous Flower Market
- Selfie sticks available at Mini Bus
- Entry/ admission ticket of Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
- Entry/ admission ticket of Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Any personal expense and tip
Get ready to immerse yourself in the vibrant streets of Bangkok's Chinatown and Little India, where you'll discover a world of exotic sights, sounds, and flavors. Feast your senses on mouthwatering street-side cuisine, colorful cultural traditions, and stunning golden-domed temples. Indulge in the scents and colors of Bangkok's biggest flower market, where you'll find a breathtaking array of fresh blooms and floral arrangements.
Shop for souvenirs and take home a piece of this bustling metropolis. With our expert guide, you'll gain fascinating insights into the rich heritage and traditions of these neighborhoods. Don't forget to capture your favorite moments at our designated photo stations, so you can create unforgettable memories of your trip to Bangkok's Chinatown, Little India, and the Flower Market.
- 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM: Have an easy pick-up from your hotel.
- 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM: Transfer from your hotel to Golden Buddha, and experience the 5.5-ton gold temple and amazing landmark of Bangkok.
- 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM: Golden Buddha Temple.
- 09:30 AM - 10:00 AM: Transfer from Golden Buddha Temple to walk around for a Chinese landmark statue just a few meters away and take a few memories of selfies.
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM: A slow ride of Chinatown through Bangkok Traffic.
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Visit Indian Town, and take some selfies at India Town of Bangkok.
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Explore Flower Market and enjoy some selfie shoots before we to go Reclining Buddha
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Enjoy an amazing attraction, Reclining Buddha and experience the legend.
- 12:30 PM - 01:00 PM: Head back to the Hotel in a minivan or bus.
Note: An extra amount will be charged in case of hotel pickup from the main city center.
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 08:00| PickUp Time End: 08:00 | Booking Cutoff : 06
- When entering a temple, it is important to dress respectfully. Both men and women should cover their shoulders and knees.
- Before entering the temple buildings, you must take off your shoes. Look for designated areas or shoe racks to store your footwear.
- Temples are places of worship, so it is important to maintain a peaceful and respectful atmosphere. Keep your voice low and avoid any disruptive behavior.
- Pay attention to any signs or instructions provided by the temple staff or guides. They may indicate areas that are off-limits or specific rules to follow.
- Some temples may have specific rules about photography. It is polite to ask for permission before taking pictures.