07:09:00 Hrs (Approx.)
Offered in: English
1. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha:- 46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples.
2. Wat Arun or Temple of Sun:- It’s same as in Puri, Orissa, Surprising SUN temple is a center of attraction in Bangkok,
3. Wat Khaek (Mariamman Temple Bangkok) :- Mariamman Temple, also known as Maha Uma Devi Temple in Si Lom, known as Wat Khaek Silom, 'Khaek' being a term. This was developed by South Indian community and prayed by millions of visitors every year.
4. Erawan Shrine (Temple of Brahma) :- This is surprising to have Brahma Temple in Thailand as we do not pray in india, But now in Thailand everywhere Our god Brahma is prayed with his four head. Who protect us from all four ways ! The Erawan Shrine, formally the Thao Maha Phrom Shrine, is a shrine in Bangkok, Thailand, that houses a statue of Phra Phrom, the Thai representation of the Hindu god of creation Lord Brahma.
5. Ganesh Jee Temple at Central World:- Central world is just in between everything in Bangkok, Our lord Ganesh is being prayed at Central World.
1. China Town:- Bangkok China Town is one of the biggest china town area in the world. This is also a popular tourist attraction and a food haven for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine. We will pass by the china town only
2. India Town:- known as little India is a home of Many of today's Phahurat residents are of South Asian descent. A Sikh community settled there more than a century ago and established a textile trading center that is still thriving. The golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple is a landmark of Phahurat.
3. Flower Market:- As the biggest flower market in Bangkok, Bangkok Flower Market is the best place to go for all your floral needs
4. Chao Phraya River:- We will see the famous river who run in between the center of Bangkok, We will take lots of picture on the bank of this river before we go to have Indian food.
5. Pratunam Indra Market :- Yes we have Indra Market here, lets have a lunch here and shop till you like and go to hotel by your own or we will bring you to your pick up point.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fee
- A/C Mini van
- Lunch (Jain, veg or non –veg) please suggest when you order your tours.
Hinduism is one of the most ancient religion knows to people in life. Likewise Hindu God is being prayed around the world ! Lord Ganesha is prayed at maximum houses, Uma Devi (the avatar of Goddess Durga), Sun (Wat Arun), four head Brahma the creator of the world, all have been prayed in Bangkok from decades. Lets have a closer look at Hindu lifestyle of Thailand.
Our different sights with professional guide will take you to amazing temples of Thailand followed by an inside of Indian Town, Hindu Temples, Royal Palace in Bangkok with delicious Indian food set meal. Just superb way to feel India in Bangkok ! Do you love shopping ?, Yes we will have Indian Lunch at Pratunam – So shop till you like or come back your hotel to relax.
Try our tours with a professional guide who shares key details about each place you visit along with the history of Thailand’s capital city. Your guide makes it easy to navigate popular sightseeing destinations
09:00 -09:30 Am : Pick up from various hotel in Bangkok, In case of Join Tour we pick up from 4 hotels and it may be delayed as par Bangkok traffic conditions, However in case of private tours our pick up reach 15 Minutes before the time.
We pick up from most of the hotels located in the center of the city, In case your hotel is out of main center of city, Our extra charge applied or we pick up from our Sun Leisure World office at 17thFloor, Phaya Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, Next to Phaya Thai BTS gate number 01 .However we must have a confirmed booking before 24 hours of tours to get picked up.
09:30-10:00 Am:- Visit India Town and Try Samosa to start our Indian Journey in Bangkok.
10:00 am to 10:15 Am:- Visit Flower Market of Bangkok, take some selfie with flower
10:30 am to 11:00 Am:- Visit Wat Pho – The world heritage site of Reclining Buddha – A famous “ Must to see” Place in Bangkok
11:00-11:30 Pm:- Cross the river with Chao Phraya River and visit the temple of SUN, a surprising surrounding and excellent example of exceptional art and architecture of Thailand.
12:00-12:30 Pm- We will go to see Temple of Goddess Uma Devi and take her blessings.
13:00 – 13:30 – Experience our last stoppage of Wat Erawan and Ganesh Jee temple and our tours will end here with JAI HIND ! & JAI HINDU !
14:00 – 14:30 – Return to Hotel.
From our given pickup area point
PickUp Time Start : 9:00:00
PickUp Time End : 9:00:00
Booking Cutoff : NA
Confirmation* You will get Booking number and Booking voucher (Prepaid / Postpaid) instant.