3D2N RIVER KWAI Tour from Bangkok including Stay at Home Phutoey & FloatHouse
From 408.75 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Escape the city's hustle-bustle and go on this amazing 3 days 2 night tour.
- Visit the Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, a museum that represents the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway
- War Cemetery, a memorial and a resting place for the POWs who died in the Death Railway line.
- River Kwai Bridge is an iconic landmark that serves as a reminder of the plight of the POWs.
- Do not miss out on the amazing tree-top adventure Fly in the park.
- Visit the Weary Dunlop Museum to explore the collection of Jack Chalker a British artist.
- Go on a Jungle hiking adventure to Mon Tribal Village and enjoy the serenity and beauty of nature.
- Visit the Mon Tribal Village & Temple to understand their culture, lifestyle, and traditions.
- For those who love exciting adventures, Bamboo Rafting or Canoeing is the perfect activity for you!
- Take a historic ride to Death Railway Train and glance at the original wooden viaduct constructed by the allied POWs.
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at Home Phutoey River Kwai & FloatHouse River Kwai.
- Duration: 3 Days
- 1 night accommodation at Home Phutoey River Kwai
- 1-night accommodation at the FloatHouse River Kwai
- 7 meals (1 D- Lunch, dinner; 2 D - breakfast, lunch; 3 D -dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Joined Transportation
- Admission Fees to all places indicated in the program
- Train Ticket over the Death Railway
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
Escape the city crowd and go on an amazing three days and two-night tour and get a deeper insight into the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway. The visitors will enjoy an exciting fully packed with amazing activities and visit some of the most historically significant and iconic landmarks of Thailand. For the guest interested to learn more about the history of Thailand, this trip is perfect for them. You'll get a deep insight into the plights of the POWs who perished on the Death Railway line. Visit their memorial and museum specially dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway, etc.
This tour is perfect for adventure lovers who are seeking some exciting activities because this 3 days 2 nights tour offers the guest a chance to participate in amazing activities like Bamboo rafting, Jungle trekking, canoeing, Fly in the park, etc.
Day 1 (included Lunch and Dinner)
- 06.00-06.30: Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok's downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
- 09.00: Arrive in Kanchanaburi province.
- Visit the Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information, and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience.
- Visit Allied War Cemetery which is a memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- Visit the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
- 12:00 PM - Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the Hellfire Pass Interpretive Centre.
- Then you can descend the long set of stairs behind the museum to Hellfire Pass Memorial Walking Trail following the original rail bed.
- Then, transfer to Home Phutoey River Kwai. Check-in upon arrival.
- 19.00: Dinner and overnight at the Home Phutoey River Kwai.
Day 2 (Included Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- 07.00: Breakfast.
- After breakfast, take a long-tailed boat upstream to visit Sai Yok Yai Waterfall & National Park.
- Then, return to have lunch at Home Phutoey River Kwai.
- Visit Lawa Cave, and explore many spacious chambers with stalactites and stalagmites followed by visiting the Mon tribal village, where the Mon people have lived for generations.
- Visit the Golden Rock, Buddha image cave, and village school.
- Take a short walk on an easy jungle trail along the River bank to get to the stunning viewpoint of River Kwai.
- Keep walking until reach Home Phutoey River Kwai.
- 19.00: Dinner and overnight at the FloatHouse River Kwai.
Day 3 (Breakfast and Lunch)
- 07.00: Breakfast
- After breakfast, visit Home Phutoey Peace Park, and explore the whole collection of “Image as a Japanese Prisoner of War” by Jack Chalker, a British artist while a prisoner of war in the camp over a 3-year period.
- 11.00 AM: Check out and proceed to have lunch at a local restaurant.
- 13.00: Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
- 14.30: Journey back to Bangkok.
- 18.00: Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 18:30| PickUp Time End: 18:30 | Booking Cutoff : 08
Duration: 3 Days
Starting time: 06:30 am
Ending time: 06:00 pm
How to Use
* Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
* Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
* Driver can be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
* You can Show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our Guide.
* Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
* You can Cancel you booking before 3 days of excursion date without any extra charge.
* You Can Cancel your booking before 2 days prior with 50% Cancelation charges, After that full charge applied for cancelation.
* Activity may be canceled due to any natural problem, in this case we will offer to shift your booking to another date or you can also apply for full refund.