07:08:00 Hrs (Approx.)
Offered in: English
1. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha:- 46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples.
2. Golden Buddha or Wat Traimit:- An excellent 5,500 KG Gold Buddha statue from 13thcentury is worth visiting, Experience the unique gold temple.
3. Wat Arun:- Wat Arun or Temple of SUN is partly made up of colorful decorated spires and stand majestically over the water.
4. Ton Son Mosque:-“Ton Son'', which is the Thai name for the twin pine tree, as one was planted in front of the gate and walls of the mosque, It was built during the Ayutthaya period dating back to 1688.
5. Bang Luang Mosque:- Built in 1767 by the Bang Luang Canal, This is one of the oldest Thai mosques with traditional Thai style ! The mosque has 30 minarets, which are said to symbolize the 30 chapters of the Holy Quran, and the inside consists of tri-ethnic arts.
6. Haroon Masjid:- This is Indonesian mosque developed in 18thCentury, It is named after Haroon Bafadel –A Indonesian nations who initiated the construction of Mosque.
-English Speaking Guide
-Roundtrip transfer from city center
-Air Conditions Mini Van
- Any other things not mentions in itinerary
1. China Town:- Bangkok China Town is one of the biggest china town area in the world. This is also a popular tourist attraction and a food haven for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine.
2. India Town:- known as little India is a home of Many of today's Phahurat residents are of South Asian descent. A Sikh community settled there more than a century ago and established a textile trading center that is still thriving. The golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple is a landmark of Phahurat.
3. Flower Market:- As the biggest flower market in Bangkok, Bangkok Flower Market is the best place to go for all your floral needs
4. Chaophraya River:- A major river flowing the center of the country, it flows through Bangkok and then into the Gulf of Thailand.
This is all in ONE – Visit almost everything in the CITY, From Palace to Mosque, Enjoy a breathtaking view of Chao Phraya River, Are you FOODIE –Yes try the absolute HALAL food, without Thai food your journey of landmark is not complete. Try the best of local food that also at the bank of river- that also pure halal.
Experience the glittering city of Bangkok with fascinating temples, mosque and sights with a professional guide who shares key details about each place you visit along with the history of Thailand’s capital city.
Total Duration: 8 hours
-Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Chinatown - Bangkok, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Phahurat Market (Little India), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Ton Son Mosque, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-The Grand Palace, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Masjid Indonesia, Bangkok, 30 minutes
From our given pickup area point
PickUp Time Start : 8:00:00
PickUp Time End : 8:00:00
Booking Cutoff : NA
Confirmation* You will get Booking number and Booking voucher (Prepaid / Postpaid) instant.