Shimla Tour Package From Chandigarh / Delhi Overview
About the Destination:
A wonderful abode in the Himalayas, the city of Shimla is surrounded by scenic pine-covered hills and snow-capped peaks. Located in the magnificent hill state of Himachal Pradesh in India, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. This erstwhile summer capital of the British, still retains its colonial-era charm through its spectacular historical churches and institutes, like Christ Church, Indian Institute of Advanced Study and many more.
The majestic Himalayas have a certain allure that makes you forget all your worries. Walk along the charming Mall Road and fill your shopping bags with beautiful souvenirs. Whether on a honeymoon, a cultural escapade or simply a relaxing holiday, Shimla is sure to leave you with some unforgettable memories to cherish for life.
Day 1 Reach Shimla from Chandigarh / Delhi | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated by Magical Misty Hills
- Reach Chandigarh Delhi; Here you will be greeted by a representative who will help you give a quick overview of the entire tour and will also help you with the smooth transfer from Chandigarh to Shimla.
- Once you reach the hotel it is recommended that you take some rest after a tiresome journey.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you are free to roam and explore the popular landmarks and local markets around the hotel.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in shimla hotel.
Day 2 Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then head out for local sightseeing in Shimla.
- You will be visiting Kalibari Temple that was built in 1845 and is dedicated to Goddess Kali, also known as Shyamala from where Shimla derives its name.
- Then you will trek to the top of Jakhoo Hill to visit the ancient temple which is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and visit the Christ Church which is a parish in the Diocese of Amritsar.
- Later in the afternoon, you will proceed towards Kufri, which passes through the splendid Hasan Valley and is known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo which is home to wildlife like Felines, Antelopes and other birds including Monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh.
- You can also choose to hike up the Mahasu Peak, one of the highest points in Kufri, that offers stunning views of the Badrinath and Kedarnath ranges.
- Later in the evening travel back to Shimla for the overnight stay.
Day 3 Departure from Shimla | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and then proceed to check out from the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh.
- Once you reach Chandigarh / Delhi it marks the end of the trip.