Private Floating Market & Pattaya landmark City Tours Combo with Lunch
From 101.25 USD
Lowest Price Guarantee
Select Date and Travelers
- Get a great experience on this wonderful half-day tour around lovely Pattaya city!
- Visit the beautiful floating market known for its uniqueness and enjoy a boat ride.
- Marvel at the incredible Buddha image engraved in the mountain at Buddha Mountain!
- Witness the magnificence of the biggest Buddha in the whole of the Chonburi Province.
- The enchanting view from the viewpoint is a must-see, do not forget to click awesome pictures!
- Visit the popular walking street of beautiful Pattaya city!
- A visit to the Gems Gallary will give you a brief insight into how gems are processed.
- A delicious meal is like a cherry on top of this splendid tour!
- Lunch (Indian, Jain, Vegetarian, Local Thai)
- Floating Market Pattaya
- Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)
- Jomtien Beach
- Big Buddha
- Pattaya City Sign - Viewpoint
- Bali Hai Pier (Take a picture with Pattaya Sign)
- Walking street Pattaya
- Pattaya Beach Road
- Anything not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expense
While you are in Pattaya you should not miss the famous landmark, Let’s sun leisure world suggests you the best for a day in your private comfort, private guide, and private transfer. Enjoy the best of the best in Pattaya. Make this one of your most unforgettable memory by exploring the charming city of Pattaya to your heart's content. Look at the top attraction of the city and have loads of fun with your friends and family! this wonderful trip is a unique opportunity for tourists who are especially interested in knowing more about the captivating city of Pattaya!
Explore Pattaya's famous landmark and a cultural floating market on this half-day tour! Go with your personal English-speaking guide who can explain the cultural importance of the Floating Market, Big Buddha temple (Wat Phra Yai), and Khao Chi Chan, head to a viewpoint that overlooks Pattaya Bay, Bali Hai Pier, Walking Street Pattaya, Pattaya Beach Road and stop at the biggest gem shop in Pattaya. This tour provides an overview of the city that is perfect for first-time visitors.
- Enjoy a private tour of Pattaya with a personal English-speaking guide and private transfer for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Visit the famous landmarks of Pattaya, including the Big Buddha temple (Wat Phra Yai) and Khao Chi Chan, which features a laser-carved image of Buddha over 100 meters tall.
- Explore a cultural floating market and learn about its significance in Thai culture from your knowledgeable guide.
- Take in the stunning views of Pattaya Bay, Bali Hai Pier, Walking Street Pattaya, and Pattaya Beach Road from a viewpoint overlooking the city.
- Stop at the biggest gem shop in Pattaya to see some of the most spectacular and unique jewelry pieces in the world.
- This half-day tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Pattaya and provides an overview of the city's top attractions and cultural significance.
Pick Up Details:
- Door-to-door pick-up from the hotel in Pattaya.
- Extra charge of -100 Thai baht to pick up from the Naklue Area, 300 Thai Baht for the Jomtien Area, and 600 Thai Baht for Na -Jomtien Area.
Departure & ReturnDeparture Point
From our given pickup area pointDeparts
See AvailabilityDeparture Time
PickUp Time Start : 08:00| PickUp Time End: 08:00 | Booking Cutoff : 8
- Travel in comfort with a local guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- See Buddhist statues at Wat Phra Yai
- Great photo ops of the Gulf of Thailand
- Check out the biggest Gems Museum & Gallery
How to Use
No, this is a direct ticket